Friday 2 November 2012

Facebook Jokes

Laughing is the best medicine but if you are laughing for no reason, you need medicine.

My wife’s jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.

A new report found that Facebook has created more than 450,000 jobs. Unfortunately, photos posted on Facebook have ended 550,000 jobs.

 Q: Why is Facebook like a refrigerator? A: Because every few minutes you keep opening and closing it to see if there's anything good in it!

All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

Don’t think of yourself as an ugly person, just a beautiful monkey

Boy: Why can't tampons talk? Girl: Because they're stuck up bitches.

All my life I thought air is free until I bought a bag of chips.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Did anyone ever notice that “STUDYING” is a mixture of STUDY and DYING


No comments:

Post a Comment