Monday 25 August 2014

Funny Facebook Statuses

  • Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
  • Behind every successful student, there is a deactivated Facebook account.
  • Marriage is like going to a restaurant and order your choice from the menu, And then look at neighboring table n wish you’d ordered that.
  • Wrestling is obviously fake. Why would two people fight over a belt when neither of them are wearing pants?
  • When my hands are cold I warm them between my thighs. Are your ears cold?
  • A man asks a trainer in the gym: “I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?” Trainer replies: “Use the ATM”
  •  My mom just learned how to text. And her text to me said "can you hear me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment